Description Nikon Camera Control Pro
Nikon Camera Control, the name of the software application in the field of control of Nikon SLR series cameras. Using this software, you can control the Nikon SLR series through a computer by connecting through wired or wireless networks and capturing images remotely. If you plan to use a wireless connection, you will need to have a wireless transmitter. Also, the makers of this product have tried to make this software so that you can control and manage this software to make the changes you want remotely.
Camera Control Pro can remotely adjust and manage exposure, shutter speed, and aperture of your camera. By using this software, you can control your camera very efficiently. With the advanced features in the Nikon D3 and D300, the software is also capable of displaying and selecting the right images to transfer your data to your computer screen.
The feature and advantages of this software index are the direct transfer of images from the camera to your computer during a simple operation, in which all your data, such as shooting steps to their storage, are recorded and transferred to your computer. Other features of the software include support for the ViewNx browser, viewer software, and Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Nikon Camera Control features:
- Manage, control and watch Nikon SLR SLR cameras remotely
- Possibility to connect between the camera and the software in both wireless and wired way
- Ability to select and adjust the control parameters of the image from your computer
- Significant increase in performance with the ability to check before transferring or removing unnecessary images
- Integrate and support other Nikon software such as ViewNx browser, viewer software and more.
- Perfect compatibility with Nikon’s new product performance (D3 / D300)
- Liveview mode support (Manual mode and tripod mode)
- Ability to adjust focus point and shutter release
- required system
Camera Control Pro System Requirements
- Operating Systems Windows 2000 Professional (SP4) Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP2)
- Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate )
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series
- Memory: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more with Windows Vista), 768 MB or more recommended
- Disk space: Requires 1 GB or more for running
- Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more / 24-bit color (True Color) or more
- Interface: USB: Only built-in USB port supported / IEEE 1394: Only OHCI-compliant boards supported
Pictures Nikon Camera Control Pro
Use the information in the Key.txt file to register the software.